GOAL: Facilitate sessions with clients to discuss & determine a strategy that will present the Network (Brand) & their show in the best possible way during a variety of promotional opportunities from panels to individual interviews.
- Determine & prioritize KEY MESSAGES (Consistent Messaging/Talking Points) that will leverage the show in a way that creates interest and generates more press
- Build brand awareness.
- Go over any potential “hot button” issues that need to be discussed prior to doing press
- Discuss the difference between "Strategic vs. Free Flow" panel/press process
- Actors: Character Development/plot points” they can discuss
- Make sure everyone is on the same page when talking about the show
- Prepare for: Panels, one-on-one, print and electronic interviews.
SUMMARY: Everyone is encouraged to be a part of the strategy session:
- Consistent messaging;
- Insights that will be valuable for those who do not have the same breadth of experience;
- Opportunity to go over potential questions that may be asked by the press;
- Strategies on most effective ways to position the brand, and;
- Techniques to control the situation and deliver keys messages (turning negatives into positives).